Free download game Heavy Burden full crack - GamePcCrack.Com
“Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined,” wrote Albert Camus, and it is hard to disagree with this. To contemplate one’s life means to knock oneself down, to stop, to begin to go over one’s experiences, to discard the superfluous and unnecessary, to destroy the old in the hope of constructing the new, in other words, to be undermined. It is impossible not to note the severity of this word because this action is associated with pain, loss, the need to choose difficult routes, and sometimes taking risks so as not to make new mistakes and not to fall off the set path. But is it worth enduring the pain? What happens if we simply go with the flow? How will our lives turn out then?
The French philosopher Albert Camus asked similar questions in his famous essay “The Myth of Sisyphus. In brief, the ancient Greek myth is as follows: the gods condemned Sisyphus, because he was too arrogant and too dodgy, to roll a huge stone up the mountain, which kept falling and had to start all over again. It would seem that what could be worse than this useless work? What was Sisyphus thinking as he climbed to the top of the mountain? And what do we care about him?
- Explore the world around you and find philosophical notes.
- Take the stone to the top, higher and higher, and if it falls, well, start over, that’s your punishment.
- Choose your path correctly. Your decisions will determine the end of the game.
- Discover the philosophy of Albert Camus. Don’t try to understand every word, just let it pass through you.
- Enjoy the abstract game world, and find different ways of passing.
- And also listen to atmospheric music and sound effects.