Free download game Waltz of the Wizard: Extended Edition full crack - GamePcCrack.Com
Waltz of the Wizard is a virtual reality experience that lets you feel what it’s like to have magical powers. Combine arcane ingredients into a boiling cauldron with the help of an ancient spirit trapped in a human skull. Unleash creative or destructive wizardry upon a fully interactive virtual world. Travel to new places, finding yourself in mysterious circumstances full of detail and unforgettable atmosphere.
Extended Edition Details
Over the years we have received many requests for content updates to the original Waltz of the Wizard (thank you!), but we are a small team with new VR products in the works and can’t commit more resources to the free version than we already have. The Extended Edition allows us to keep updating and supporting Waltz, while also supporting our efforts in developing new VR experiences!
The Extended Edition is a remaster of the original that adds new spells, interactions and secrets, along with performance optimizations and new options that help keep the experience an excellent showcase introduction to VR. You’ll find things like a roomscale-only locomotion option and reach-assist to make the experience more accessible for showcasing VR. There is also improved hardware support, such as finger tracking and features for Valve’s Index Controllers!
- Accessible and intuitive VR introduction for new users.
- Become a wizard and feel what it is like to have magical powers.
- Brew magical spells using arcane ingredients.
- Interact with a wizard’s tower full of magical artifacts.
- Travel to new places and experience strange moments.
- Uncover many hidden secrets and easter eggs.
- 4 new spells and 2 modified spells
- 3x potion flasks with different magical effects
- Several new interactive items and additional objects in the tower
- New Achievements system
- Ability to use fireball magic in the labyrinth area
- Remastered visuals and effects, like a shape-precise interactive water surface in cauldron
- New options and accessibility improvements to make showcasing easier for new VR users (eg. physical movement only, reach assist)