Tải game SugarMill full crack miễn phí - GamePcCrack.Com
SugarMill is a sandbox village building game. The game happens in the early days when Europeans were settling in the Caribbean. It has a heavy component in person and buildings micro management. As well as an economical and trading aspect.
The player starts with a few families and a storage full of supplies, you will try to survive and thrive your settlement. You can build a port to import and export goods. However, there is an indicator called ‘Port Reputation’, this will dictate how often ships will visit your port. Also, pirates were on scene those days, if the ‘Pirate Threat’ indicator goes too high you will lose the game.
The game brings many new and unique features to the genre, below is a list of the main ones:
- Products expiration: Just like in real life, in this game every product expires. Some food items expire sooner than others.
- Thirst: People need to drink water to survive. One of the challenges of the game is to keep their thirst quenched. (In real life we can only survive 3 days without water)
- Measurements: No more 10 units of wood and 5 of iron to build a building. Be ready to gather 300KG of wood, and 10KG of nails to build a shack. Can you guess how much is needed for a brick house?
- Horse Carriages: As the game has real measurements people can carry only so much. That’s when horse-drawn carriages come into place. They carry a lot more, as a result, your economy gets boosted. A person in their best years might carry around 15KG, wheelbarrows closer to 60KG, but the smaller cart can carry 240KG.
- Usage of goods: Crates, barrels, wheelbarrows, carts, tools, cloth, crockery, furniture and utensils are all needed to do the traditional activities of a town. As these goods get used, they diminish, as a result, a person won’t carry anything if there are no crates. Keep an eye on that 😉